As being an innovative product, the 3D CO2 laser marker performs unrivalled-quality and precision marking on products of any shape and size. The 3-axis CO2 laser marking system is controlled by computer and makes use of 10.64um laser beam, which undergoes expanding, focusing and deflecting and finally works on the workpiece surface, leading to a clean and nice mark.
The 3D type CO2 laser marker manufactured by CKLASER features good optical beam mode, stable performance and free maintenance, suitable for high-speed, high-precision, multi-variety and mass production.
Wood, glass, paper, leather, fabric, textile, rubber, ceramic, plastics (Acrylic resin, cellulose acetate, synthetic fiber, PE, PT, PVC) and other nonmetals.
Marking on flat surfaces and curved surfaces
Scope of Application
Timber materials, shoemaking, garment manufacture, packaging, toys, food, pharmaceuticals, makeup, etc.
Attractive Features of 3D CO2 Laser Marker
1. The advanced tri-axis control system overturns traditional 2D marking mode and provides strong guarantee for 3-axis marking, capable to handle a number types of surfaces, such as bevel, stepped surface, cylinder, cone, ball and other curved surfaces.
2. The unique self-sensing focusing system automatically locates the workpiece and fast focuses, greatly improving the working efficiency.
3. Adopting modern molding technique, the machine shell is strong and leak-proof.
4. The optical shutter conforms to the European and American safety standards.
5. The imported laser is known for high stability. It adopts advanced galvo scanning technology, allowing for high-speed, high-precision and continuous working as well as a long lifespan.
6. Intended for industrial production and mass production, the scan head has a high working speed and is manufactured with automatic diagnosis function, maximally cutting the maintenance time.
7. All optical devices are supplied by reliable and world-famous manufacturers, with high precision, small light spot and stable quality. That’s why the CO2 laser machine can create numbers, bar codes, serial numbers, images, trademarks, photos on different products and materials.
|Pulse Repetition Frequency||2-100KHz|
|Beam Quality M2||0.8＜M2 ＜1.2|
|Marking Range||70mm×70mm/100mm×100mm/ /170mm×170mm/200mm×200mm/300mm×300mm（Optional）|
|Mini line Width||0.1mm, depending on the material|
|Cooling system||Water cooling|
|Size of machine||401mm×791mm×1090mm|
|Size of Control cabinet||650mm×650mm×880.5mm|